Friday, August 24, 2007

Flatmate Reunion

Bridget and Schalk are back from the UK. After their time in Taiwan (where they also met), they headed off to the UK (I think it was for the last 2 years) and they've returned to South African soil. Although they're currently living in Gauteng they came down this past weekend to catch up with all the Cape Town friends. On Saturday evening Brad and I joined them for a braai. Someone else who joined us was Malan. Back at University I shared a flat with Malan and someone else for 2 & a half years. When I decided to head over to Taiwan Bridget moved in and took over my spot for the remaining 6 months of the year. Bridget then headed over to Taiwan too. It was fun catching up with Malan and laughing at the funny memories. I've posted a picture below of the three of us catching up.



Bridget, Malan & me

No comments: