On Saturday I hooked up with my cousin & her friends who have a monthly get-together-club where they do something fun (candlemaking, soapmaking etc - something new each month) and this month the friend organising it arranged a baking course. So off we went to the Anchor Yeast factory in Epping and we participated in the "Basic Bakes" course. It was so much fun. It felt like I was back in Home Economics class but without the scary teacher. We got stuck in and made a basic bread dough & then made a number of different types of breads. We were busy from 9am-1pm & had so much fun. That afternoon I got to impress my hubby & then my mom & mom-in law at a braai where I arrived with bread I'd baked myself.
Here are some pics I took once I got home of the goodies I baked:

Fancy Rolls

Under-Over Bread

Garlic Twist Bread

Chakalaka Bread
No comments:
Post a Comment